Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Crazy

I feel like I'm going crazy. It hasn't even been summer more than two days and I can already tell that this summer will be the worst. Without my car and friends to do anything, I'm stuck at home with only chores to do because I am such a lazy jerk.

Summer school is a...no economics is a waste of my life. Summer school is an instrument of icy cold severance from what summer should be. I mean icy cold in the literal sense. If that school got any colder I might start pissing ice cubes. If that wasn't enough I got stuck with the one teacher who thinks getting out ten minutes early is a godsend. We have to skip our ten minute break to get out when every other teacher decides "why not let them go?". It is just ridiculous.

I think I might actually eat something for dinner tonight. I don't recall what there has been, but Yesterday was hamburger patties...no buns, just a chunk of cooked cow. I wish my life could go somewhere that there aren't...people.

The image “http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs13/300W/f/2007/057/e/b/Door_is_open_by_wojtar.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.



.Screaming babies.Slamming doors.
.Somebody Get Me Out of Here.









Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: