Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Good Idea at the Time

Remember when I said I could right a bunch of little things about a lot of stuff....

Here it goes.

Battle Ground was a place I miss a lot of the time now, but looking back I see that it really only separates those who want to be something from those that can't help but fall into a rut.
Battle Ground is a place to get stuck and plenty of people I know have been trapped by it.

We had good times, but you never talk to anyone. You may think that you're complaining, but the only people who get bugged by complaining are those who don't care enough to listen.

You need to stop. You think you want to help people, but you are really looking out for one person...yourself.

You can't keep going back to the same people. Good times can be had without the past rearing its ugly face. People move on, but you seem to keep looking to the past like history will repeat itself. It won't so stop wishing that it will, you're wasting your time.

We met under awkward circumstances. You wanted my friend, I wanted him to take me give me a ride. I'm slowly finding out that you are different than everyone you spend your time with. It'd be awesome if you talked to me about whats on your mind.

We have known each the longest out of everyone I know now. I wish you would've changed more than you did, but you are still the girl who doesn't get all my jokes, still the girl who sees the good in people, still the girl that always looks like she is having a good time.


You always talk about changing yourself, but you never do. I wish things could be like the old days when you didn't hide things that you thought would upset me.

(You know what people should just stop thinking about what is going to make me sad, mad, or anything else. Just tell me and things will be a lot better.)

I couldn't care less about your relationships, but everyone else won't shut up about them. Do what you want. Just watch out because people talk and they don't always say nice things.


You know too much about nothing, your humble about how smart you are and you're lonely. Don't throw yourself at someone just because you want some attention. Someone will come along and like you for you are not what you do someday...just wait a little longer.

Leave him if you want just don't stay with him you just go with it because you don't know what things will be like when he is gone. I know you love each other, but things are wearing thin if I'm not mistaken.

You're slipping away from us, but its definitely not a bad thing you need to start your life and I know and you know so...do it already.


Well this isn't me trying to tell you how to live your life, more like my perspective. I guess my thinking is that if you see what I see then maybe you can take a step back and think about whether you really want to keep going down that path. Trust me there is always another way. Sure it may not be easy, but all things get easier with time.

Putting the names would make this much more effective, but then you wouldn't see as much as if you have to guess.

No comments: