Sunday, December 17, 2006

Surreptitiously Blogging...

Not having this computer is starting to make life boring, but when has it ever been that exciting. All I have been doing these past couple of days is eating, sleeping, riding with Tyler, and going to a magic show with Le Sam.

Finals next week. Not real sure how I'm gonna pull off great grades, but it is what I have to do. I think I need to learn a whole semester of Physics Monday, but other than that I should be okay, on the other hand, Algebra 2 and US History might kill me.



About the past post.

It seems like these year are the ones that determine our future, yet they're supposed to be fun years. How can such a stressful time be the happiest as well? These are no more special than any others, but these are just the years everybody remembers because it was such a stressful time and that stress made them remember it. In their minds this was a great time because they only remember the things that were fun, or these years could be special and magical like the fairies that fly around every night at 3:33, dancing and singing to each other. Eh, i tire of this subject, and i want BREAKFAST at lunchtime...

The Velvety Monkey




powered by performancing firefox

No comments: