Sunday, February 11, 2007

xbxlxoxgx

A weekend of missed opportunities for me. First, I get no Chuck E. Cheezzzzuh, but...eh its probably better that I didn't go. If I did it just would have been a few hours chuckles, nothing much. Not going is where its at because then Sam has more fun all night instead of me...I'm lame like that.

I missed getting my ipod back. I missed Chuck E. Cheese and I missed sledding. Sledding isn't my fault if anything I blame it on the environment in Tyler's car(loud-ass people), but Jordan is usually good at hearing stuff. Even if she heard that we were at Weston's would we have gone? I doubt it. The light was fading and they want the icy wind in their faces and the snow in their pants. All I wanted was to be with them...no problem, I guess, since Tuesday is going to be snow filled.

http://www.catscottart.com/images/sledding.jpg

The Velvety Monkey





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: