Sunday, March 11, 2007

Trouble

New ipod in hand Eric is ready to take on the world one song at a time; slowly becoming more detached from this world...and the next.

Looking back through previous blogs(Confuzzled I think its called) and I found that my situation hasn't really changed. The only difference...the actors of this play called my life. I find that quite depressing that in practically 2 years I haven't been able to get past this indecisive flaw I and most other seem to have. Breaking this habit isn't necessary, but it might just make life a little easier, and who doesn't want an easier life?

This blog was interrupted and later forgotten about, yet reading it now makes me feel somewhat alive. I'm am doing something now. Not sure what it is, but I feel like it is something and I hope my feelings are right this time.

I was reading some other people's blog recognizing that things have been declining, like everything is getting worse. I don't know they just seem to be having thoughts similar to mine, but are expressing them better than I could have ever imagined. I guess writing isn't my forte, but then what is? I have no expressive talents. Speaking? No. Musically? Doubt it. Visually? Can't paint. The only thing I have made are some sets for a musical. Those aren't even pretty. It was more of a this is what I need...Build as economically as possible. I don't know sometimes not being able to use the right side of my brain as effectively as others makes me wonder if I'm trying as hard as I should.

The image “http://members.shaw.ca/hidden-talents/brain/jpg/b-right.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.



/>



powered by performancing firefox

No comments: