Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Somebody Hates Me

I have been skankin my ass off lately. It is really tempting to start a ska band next year for Graff. It would definitely have to be the quintet if we had one. Some may say its impossible, but I think with the right people it could happen, especially if we played Suburban Rhythm...it would blow the audience's mind.

I guess I'm getting tired of people thinking something is wrong with me. I dont really know and I probably won't tell you even if you ask. Its an Eric thing? Idon'tknow. I thought I really needed to write one of these, but now that I have started it seems like it will suck, pretty much like the others, yet I will ramble on anyway. U.S. Hist. Project/Paper due soon, should start that...eh fuck it...no more I'm not even in the mood for this.

TVM





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: