Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hands Down

The season's shape our personality, our mood. Winter takes a hold of our warmth leaving us searching for someone to spend the night with. Spring gives us back that warmth sending messages of hope and a better life luring those with much to leave it behind for the prospect of more. Gorging on Summer you can only hope that it's splendor last forever, but Fall quickly come dashing your hopes for a sunny tomorrow with a plague killing all within it freezing grip, slowly draining greed of all it's life. It is a beautiful death. A death that I cannot wait for.

Why does everything fall apart at this time?Why did it have to stop at all? I don't know why I am asking these questions. It could be the fact I see her in pain, but all I can do is hold her and wait for her to talk. It is what she needs, but I won't be the person she tells, so it looks like I am without purpose. I think everyone needs to take some time to do some soul searching. I know I could use it. How about you?





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: