Saturday, January 5, 2008

Tonite

Stumbled onto an old playlist...heh. I needed this because I haven't felt like this for awhile. Its a combination of uncertainty and disorientation. Which I'm finding out isnt so great together.

Music gets to me more than it should and I'm tired of it reminding me that life was better back in the beginning. Back when I was happy and everyone around me was happy as well. Everyone's general level of happiness with their situation is on a slow decline as of late, but its a new year full of new wishes, experiences, loves, losses, and all that junk that every says when the previous year ends badly. I wonder how this year will end? Some might say that I shouldn't care how its going to end when it hasn't even really started, but I could care less how we get there as long as we do. Though sometimes its all about the trip...god.so mixed up, can't think straight and it is being greatly reflected in my writing.

Living in a dream world can only hide what pains you for so long.
Sooner or later it catches you,
so stop running.

TVM

No comments: