Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Lackluster

I have been just that lately. I don't know. People are always telling me that I'm "great" but I don't see it. I am usually an ass to everyone, but it isn't because I don't like the person...more along the line of making fun of people is just that. Fun. Sometimes I think people take me too seriously, but I avoid those who do. Why am I explaining this anyone who reads this already knows.movingon.

Tech was great fun including the cast parties that made me feel almost charming for a second. I met someone and I guess was cool enough to get her to not hate me. Scatter-brained as I was that night and obnoxious. I am not going to lie I was a loud bastard at that party, but would it have been better if I would have sat quietly on the couch? Being outgoing is definitely fun most of the time, but the only reason I was able to be the "loud asshole over there" was because I never had really met any of the people there. Thinking about it now I wasn't that outgoing...i just played guitar hero...yes I know it is really sad that I avoided the fun part of the party for that game. I kind of regret not going where ever the hell everyone else went, but there is no changing that now. Seeing the pictures from it looked much more fun. Damn another missed opportunity. What else is new.



*Note to self: Take the road less travelled.

The image “http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/ndi0595l.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.



TVM





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: